Thursday, May 1, 2014

73.Frampesca white origami skirt!




Here two pictures of an outfit that I wore during my week in Milan! For my internship I worked at the Zero Fashion Design temporary shop during the Milan Fuorisalone 2014, it was such a great experience!!! :)
Francesca Zamunaro, the creative mind of the temporary shop, has also her own fashion brand called Frampesca, we have already talked about her sweatshirts collection, if you don't remember it, check this previous post :) For the summer season she designed also a collection of origami skirts: a funny and fresh piece that you can find in a monochrome leather version or in different colorful prints, perfect to be matched with the sweatshirts!
In these pictures I wear the white leather one that I decided to match with a Zara crop top, my inseparable Nike roshe run and the H&M trench. Few simple pieces that together create a everyday cosy sporty look I'm in love with!
Check the lookbook and how to buy the collection on the Frampesca website :)

It's the first day of May!!! ...I love this month:) 
Today I'm out for a birthday brunch, hope your day will be great too!
- Emma -

No comments: