Thursday, May 8, 2014

75.The Venice Friday
















Two Fridays ago I took advantage of the sunny weather to go to the beautiful Venice! When I arrived I went immediately to visit the Peggy Guggenheim Collection so I luckily avoided the long queue:) Actually I've already seen it one time before but it's always something special, I'm in love with that place, with the paintings, the garden and the magic atmosphere..I always dream about living in such a beautiful house!! Right now I'm planning to read her biography for more inspiration:)
The lunch was great: we had fried fresh fish and white wine sitting in a fascinating small square next to the Rialto Bridge and after it I obviously found time for a quick shopping tour..there's always time for it!! :)
Such a great day I should go to Venice more often!

Wearing a vintage shirt, H&M black jeans and trench, a Pimkie leather backpack, Vans shoes and &OtherStories sunglasses.

- Emma -

No comments: